ALL QUARTZ DOUBLE DISTILLATION
- Product Code : 9001
- Category : Laboratory Glassware
- Availability : In Stock
It has been designed keeping in view customer requirement and easy serviceability of the equipment. All quarts double distillation consists of demountable upper and lower boiler.
The lower boiler has a built in heater enclosed in a quartz boiler with a cup on top.
The upper boiler has a built in quartz coil and condensing unit which is mounted on the boiler with the help of ball and socket joint.
Double walled condenser ensured separate condensation of vapor coming from the two boiler using a single cooling circuit.
The unit is mounted on a specially designed powder coated stand and is also provided with safety control unit.
The new dual-safety cut off has been designed for better and accurate control of the distillation unit. It has been incorporated with advanced microprocessor based electronic circuitry.
The has been latest electronic technology that has been introduced by our company which gives as easy user machine interaction.
The alpha numeric LCD which has been used shows all messages that correspond to the running of the machine.
Also there is alarm system which beeps as and when user attention is requires.
Special Advantages of Demountable Model:-
· Easy cleaning of the first boiler since it can be dismantled from the assembly.
· Easy interchangeability as it is provided with ball and socket joint.
· Boiler and condenser have larger boiling space resulting in balanced boiling and improve quality of distillate.
· Compact and easy to install
These units are supplied inclusive of safety cut-off device.
Cat. No. Output Capacity Cooling Water Consumption
9001(a) 1.5 Ltr/hr 50 Ltr/hr
9001(b) 2.5 Ltr/ hr 70 Ltr/hr
9001 (c) 5.0 Ltr/hr 150 Ltr/hr
It is recommended to use water softener unit with all type of water distillations for desired output, good quality distillate and long life.
DOUBLE DISTILLATE QUALITY:-
Specific Conductivity 0.1 0.5 µs/cm
(Distillate quality) Pyrogen free
Organic Matter Nil
Total Solids 0.1 mg / ltr
Silica <0.01mg / ltr
- All parameters are under standard test condition. Please test the distilled water before use.
- We recommend a quartz reservoir for storage of high purity water.